Make a referral
An EU, EEA or Swiss citizen living in the UK will need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to protect the rights they currently have in the UK and those of their families.

Bristol Support for EU Settlement is a government funded partnership which aims to help vulnerable people make an application to the EU Settlement Scheme. Our service is completely free and impartial.

For the person you are referring to be eligible to receive our support service, one or more of the categories below need to apply :
Mental health issue
Older person
Gypsy, Roma and Traveller

(If the person you wish to refer is not eligible, then they can get help with their application by calling: 0300 123 7379
Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), 8am to 8pm; Saturday and Sunday, 9:30am to 4:30pm)

Our service is delivered in partnership by three established community advice services:
St Pauls Advice Centre
North Bristol Advice Centre
South Bristol Advice Services

Please use the form below if you wish to refer someone to Bristol Support for EU Settlement. We will be in touch with them as soon as possible.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy