Clinton Online Learning Commitment Form
WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING NAMES FROM THIS FORM. IF YOU HAVE A NEED TO DISCUSS YOUR CHILD'S OPTIONS, PLEASE CALL YOUR SCHOOL OFFICE.
By submitting this form, you are committing your child to the online option for the 2020-21 school year. We ask that each family commit for at least the first nine weeks grading period unless special circumstances arise.
This learning modality may not be the best option for success for all students. Families must consider the characteristics that lead to a successful virtual experience for students: self-motivated, independent learner, computer literate, good time management, effective communicator, personal commitment, academic readiness, and technologically prepared.
If you choose the online learning option, please realize it will look different from last spring.
● There will be new learning, unlike the previous AMI packets focused on review only.
● Your child will have the same learning expectations as an on campus student.
● Online students will have the same grading standards unlike the participation grades last spring.
● Attendance determined by on-time submission of work and level of engagement.
● All students are required to take yearly state mandated assessments on campus.
● A significant amount of parent commitment & support is required.
● A stable internet connection is vital.
● You will be provided a chromebook for each child if needed.
● We ask for a 9 week commitment to online learning. Individual circumstances will be considered.
● Students will only return to campus at mutually agreed upon times.
● Transportation to and from school will be provided by parent.
● Students are still subject to all handbook policies.
If you have questions or need assistance completing this form, you may come by or call your child's office. We ask that all families choosing the online option complete this form by Monday, August 10, 2020.
PLEASE DO NOT ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS ON THIS FORM. IT IS NOW CLOSED. PLEASE CALL YOUR OFFICE IF YOU NEED TO DISCUSS VIRTUAL vs. TRADITIONAL SCHOOL. - THANK YOU
Student's Legal Name
Student Date of Birth
Grade Entering for the 2020-2021 School Year.
Student's Physical Address
Parent/Guardian Phone Number
Parent Email Address
Does your child have a device to use?
Do you have strong quality internet at home?
Will your child be attending any classes or extracurriculars in person as a blended option? Please list below. All transportation to and from school for the blended option are the responsibility of the family.
By submitting this form, you, as the parent/guardian of student, agrees that your child will attend the Clinton Virtual Option through at least the first nine weeks of the 2020-2021 school year.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Clinton School District.