USRA STEMaction Center: Facility Use Request
USRA STEMaction Center operates out of an 18,000 square foot space at Universities Space Research Associaiton's Headquarters in Columbia, MD. This center offers practice facilities for FIRST teams and is a hub of STEM activities for students throughout the Baltimore-Washington corridor. If your group is interested in using the facility and practice fields, we'd love to have you!
You should probably read the following if it's your first time making a request:
- Please try to make requests at least two business days in advance.
- Teams are expected to reset fields, restore room setups, and clean up after themselves when finished.
- All groups must be accompanied by at least one adult (who is not also a team member) who has passed FIRST youth protection training or can provide evidence of background check from another youth-serving organization.
- Reservations are granted on a first come, first serve basis.
- Any facility or equipment issues should be immediately reported to
- During tournament weeks, we cannot guarantee availability of FIRST Tech Challenge field setups.
- Currently, the dedicated times available for team use are Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 3:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Generally, the center will not be open if no requests have been made for a particular day.
(You may make a request for another time, but availability and access are not promised.)
- After two uses in one season, you'll receive a USRA logo to display on your robot.
Upon completion of the form, you will be contacted by a member of the USRA STEMaction team to confirm your request.
Please be aware that a Consent and Release form (available on-site) and sign-ins will be required for anyone that utilizes the facility.
I agree to the above and would like to continue to the reservation request.
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service