Follow the Moon Home
by Philippe Cousteau and Deborah Hopinson
Name: (First and Last)
Teacher: (Last Name)
1. What is the name of the class project the students are working on?
2. What was the name of Vivienne's dog that was related to the title of the book?
3. Why is it important to fill in holes in the sand?
So people don't fall
The beach stays the same size
So baby turtles have a clear path to the sea
So sand castles can stay standing
4. Sea turtles head towards the brightest lights on the beach.
5. What genre is this book?
6. How did the students pay for the flyers and posters they were making?
Charged each house on the beach a fee
7. Mr. J's Classroom became known as this ______________.
The Sand Dune
The Loggerhead Lab
8. What was the problem in the story? Why were some turtles not heading to the sea?
Lights in the beach houses
Holes in the sand
Someone was stealing the turtles
9. What did the class brainstorm as a title for their project?
Lights Out For Loggerheads
10. The students in the class spread the word by:
Writing Newspaper Articles
Internet and a TV Press Release
All of the above
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Conroeisd.net.
Terms of Service