Tully C. Knoles Parent Involvement Survey
1. What grade(s) is/are your child(ren) currently in?
2. What is the best way to communicate with you and your family?
Automated phone call
Direct contact (phone call, school/home visit, meeting)
2a. If you answered "other" for the question above, please explain.
3. Do you have internet access at home?
4. What social media outlet would be most effective when communicating with you and your family?
5. Please list any classes, programs, meetings, etc, you have attended at your child's school or in the district.
6. From the list below, please identify any barriers to your participation in school or district-sponsored events.
Did not know about them
The times did not work for me
The locations did not work for me
The topics did not interest me
Childcare is an issue
6a. If you answered "other" for the question above, please explain.
7. The district is seeking to provide more workshops of interest to parents. Please identify any topics of interest.
Helpful homework tips
Setting appropriate limits-An approach to discipline
Opportunities to be involved in my child's education
Building self esteem
HIgh School preparation and college readiness
Other (please specify)
7a. If you answered "other" for the question above, please explain.
8. What format do you prefer for parent workshops?
Listening to a presentation in a large group
Small group discussion
On line chat or webinar
9. If you attend a class in person, what location do you prefer?
A school site
A central district location
10. What time of day works best for you?
11. What can we do to make it easier for you to attend parent activities and workshops?
12. What other ways would you like to be involved in your child’s education?
13. How can we provide better communication and parent, family and community engagement opportunities?
14. Contact info: (voluntary)
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Lincoln Unified School District.
Terms of Service