Welcome to the registration form for VancityAsks.com downtown walking tours. This is for the tour running on June 11, 2016.
VancityAsks is a Vancouver questions and answers website for Vancouver, BC. We hope to help locals rediscover their city and show tourists like yourself the best Vancouver has to offer. In part of doing so, VancityAsks will be running free walking tours in downtown Vancouver.
As with everything else we do, we endeavor to make this the BEST free walking tour available in Vancouver. The tour will feature Vancouver's history through Gastown and World War II contrasted with the modern skyscrapers and developments in recent times. We will also try some of the unique business establishments that add to this artisan city; these are food establishments we believe will be a highlight in your trip. Along with this, we'll also take in the breathtaking views that is infamous with Vancouver as we walk by the Coal Harbor and check out the Olympic torch by the waterfront!
- You'll be tasting some of the BEST coffee in Vancouver
- You'll be tasting some of the BEST food trucks in Vancouver
- You'll be tasting some of the BEST chocolates in Vancouver.
This is a walking tour so be ready to walk (you'll also be treated to a few tasty calories along the way :))
The tour is completely free for visitors to Vancouver. The tour is paid for and organized by VancityAsks.com
While it's a free tour, we hope it'll rival any walking tours you may find in this city. We have hired a qualified tour guide along working with local businesses to provide you a phenomenal experience. Hope you enjoy! You may wish to support these businesses with purchasing some of their products for you to bring back hope (such as freshly roasted coffee beans? or delicious artisan Belgium chocolates? but it's not required). You may also wish to tip the tour guide optionally.
- The tour will be running from 12:30 PM to 3:30 PM on Saturday June 11, 2016.
- To reserve your limited spaces please register bellow
- Registrations will be confirmed manually within 24 hours.
- You are required to meet downtown by Canada Place 15 minutes before the tour commences please.
- Please register only if you are confirmed to be coming so that people who want to experience it can do so. There is only 20 spots available for each tour.
We hope to provide a complementary service that will provide a positive impression of our city at VancityAsks Tours!
>>> Terms and Conditions:
- VancityAsks.com reserves the right to alter terms and conditions on this form.
- VancityAsks.com will not be liable for the free tours we provide
- VancityAsks.com reserves the right to decline reservations upon notice within 24 hours.
- The tours will run weather permitting.
- We genuinely hope to welcome you to Vancouver! We love this city.
Some other reminders, please have your lunch before the tours as it's three hours and the tasting portions are nominal sizes. Please also be respectful to our tour representative.
We'd appreciate if you could like us on Facebook so we can connect with you and share with you more about Vancouver!http://www.facebook.com/VancityAsks/
We'd also appreciate if you could review us on Trip Advisor so others can hear more about the tours. https://www.tripadvisor.ca/UserReview
Lastly, if you're looking for more information, feel free to comment on our page about these free Vancouver tours:http://www.vancityasks.com/vancouver-tours/
There is really no catches to these free tours. We're just hoping to help :D
>>> More information:
- Hashtag for this tour is #VancityAsksTours. Feel free to snap your pictures and share on twitter with this hashtags.
- Thank you to the business who have participated in this tour inclusive of:
Milano Coffee Roasters - Arguably the best coffee in Vancouver
Japadog - Needs no introduction, they're such a cool food store.
Thank you for your interest with VancityAsks free walking tours :D