WCNS New Family 2020-2021 Application
2020-2021 Enrollment Information
Registration and Notification of Placement:
*Please submit application with $125 Non-refundable Deposit (Check or online with PayPal)
All New Families must register by Tuesday, January 7, 2020.
Notification of placement for New Families will be on Wednesday, January 8, 2020.
One third of tuition must be paid by Wednesday, January 15, 2020.
•All applications must be completed in full and include a $125 non-refundable application fee. You can pay online via PayPal or make checks payable to: Winnetka Community Nursery School
•Parents with multiple children should, in all cases, fill out a separate application for each child and remit a separate $125 non-refundable application fee.
•If the School receives more applications than there are available spaces for a particular class, after factoring in enrollment priorities, all remaining applications for that class will be included in a lottery selection.
•If it is necessary to make changes to an application, it must be done in writing.
•Please contact our Co-Directors, Holly Bressler and Kathryn Martin, at 847-446-4432 or
with any questions regarding applications.
•We reserve the right to cancel or change class offerings or programs at any time.
Child's First Name
Child's Last Name
To be used at school, if applicable.
Child's Birthdate (--/--/--)
Prefer not to say
Parent 1's First Name
Parent 1's Last Name
Parent 1's Street Address
Parent 1's City
Parent 1's Zip Code
Parent 1's Cellphone (xxx-xxx-xxxx)
Parent 1's Email
Parent 2's First Name
Parent 2's Last Name
Parent 2's Street Address
(If different from Parent 1)
Parent 2's City
(If different from Parent 1)
Parent 2's Zipcode
(If different from Parent 1)
Parent 2's Cellphone (xxx-xxx-xxxx)
Parent 2's Email
Are you currently a member of the WCNS Board?
Are you interested in joining the WCNS Board?
I'd love to learn more
Already on the board
Please check the box of the class that you are selecting for your child
Must be 2 by 8/31/2020
T/TH 8:45 - 11:15 am (Tuition $3,950)
Must be 3 by 8/31/2020
M/W/F 8:45 - 11:15 am (Tuition $4,700)
Must be 4 by 8/31/2020
M/T/W/TH/F 8:45 - 11:15 am (Tuition $7,100)
Extended Day JK (M/T/W/TH 11:15 am - 1:15 pm)
All JK students are eligible to participate in this unique program that offers continued curriculum as well as a shared lunch experience with your student's teachers and peers four days a week! The extended day option provides further Kindergarten preparedness at an excellent value. At roughly the same cost as two, full-year enrichment electives, your student will attend school until 1:15 pm, Monday - Thursday, to solidify new skills and provide a smoother transition into a longer day at Kindergarten. Full Year Extended Day (Tuition $2,700) All JK students are welcome to sign up anytime during the school year. Tuition will be prorated based upon date of enrollment, but a $500 late registration fee will be assessed if enrollment occurs after September 15th.
We hope to accommodate all families who wish to enroll their children in our classes. If a class has more applications than spaces, placement is prioritized as follows:
1. Children whose parents are WCNS Board or staff members (including Honorary Board members)
2. Children currently enrolled at WCNS or siblings of children currently enrolled at WCNS prior to the 2020-2021 school year (Current and Returning families)
3. All children applying for registration (New Families)
Tuition Schedule and Policies
• All tuition payments are non-transferable and non-refundable.
• Total yearly tuition is due in two installments. For New Families, one half will be due on January 15, 2020 and again on April 29, 2020.
• Tuition is due in full for any applicant who registers after April 29, 2020.
• A $35 fee will be charged for any returned checks.
• A $100 late fee will be charged for any payments remitted past the due date.
• Failure to pay either installment may result in forfeiture of class enrollment.
• We reserve the right to cancel or change class offerings at any time. In the event of a change in class offerings, we will consider tuition transfers for the same student from one class offering to another on a case-by-case basis.
• For families with a demonstrated financial need, special financing arrangements may be available. Please contact our Co-Directors at 847-446-4432 or
• Tuition refunds will be processed for families who relocate outside of New Trier school district. Refunds will be processed in a timely manner once an out-of-area forwarding address has been confirmed. If relocation and withdrawal occur prior to the first day of school, a full tuition refund will be given. If relocation and withdrawal occur after the first day of school, the tuition refund will be prorated based on the last day of school attended.
• Tuition refunds will be processed for children with special needs who have been identified through IFSP (Early Intervention) or an IEP (school district) as needing alternative placement. If identification occurs prior to the first day of school, a full tuition refund will be given. If identification occurs after the first day of school, the tuition refund will be pro-rated based on the last day of school attended.
• Notice of withdrawal from any WCNS program must be confirmed in writing to our Co-Directors, Kathryn Martin or Holly Bressler c/o Winnetka Community Nursery School.
In order for this application to be included in the enrollment process, you must submit a registration fee of $125 per applicant.
You may pay by a check made payable to: Winnetka Community Nursery School, dropped off in the office or mailed to the following address:
Winnetka Community Nursery School
800 Pine Street
Winnetka, IL 60093
For your convenience, you may also pay your Registration fee through PayPal using the link below. There is a $4.00 fee included in the payment to use PayPal.
*If making payment via PayPal link, please remember to return to this form to submit application.
By checking the box below, you are acknowledging all data is accurate and that all fees and terms of our program are agreed upon and understood.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service