2020 Winter Conference Breakout Session Proposal
To submit a proposal to present at the 2020 KASEA Winter Conference, provide the requested information below in this survey.
Your submission indicates that you agree to the items below.
The Kansas Association of Special Education Administrators is excited to accept proposal submissions for the 2019 KASEA Winter conference taking place on February 24th and 25th, 2020 in Topeka, KS. The deadline for submissions is November 15th, 2019.
We are seeking proposals geared towards general and special education administrators on topics such as educational leadership, behavior supports, leading change, transition services, dyslexia, school mental health/trauma, dyslexia, evidence-based practices, early childhood, teacher retention, professional development/learning, school/special education law, social and emotional learning, significant disproportionality and other relevant topics.
Please keep in mind:
1. All presenters and co-presenters must register for the conference before the end of the early-bird date of December 20th, 2020.
2. All presenters and co-presenters must pay the early-bird rate of $200 for KASEA members, and $240 for non-members.
3. Presenters are responsible for bringing any needed laptops, and adapters to connect to the provided LCD projectors.
4. Presenters are responsible for bringing speakers if sound is needed.
5. Session length will be 60 to 90 minutes long. This will be announced in December based on the number and quality of proposals received.
6. Important Deadlines
a. KASEA proposal submission ends November 15th, 2019.
b. Notification of proposal acceptance will be on or before December 1st, 2019.
c. Presenters must register for the conference by December 20th, 2019.
d. Last chance to make changes to the original proposal name, description, bios, etc. is February 1st, 2020.
7. All presentation handout materials must be submitted electronically by February 8th, 2020.
If there are questions, please contact Heath Peine, KASEA President, at
Title of Presentation:
Presentation Summary, up to 75 words, to be used for the selection process, publicity and in the conference program:
List 2-4 Learner Outcomes:
Primary Presenter Bio:
Secondary Presenter Bio:
Secondary Presenter Email Address:
Third Presenter Bio:
Third Presenter Email Address:
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service