Hi and welcome to HUDL
HUDL is a youth development agency, dedicated to the professional and personal development of young people from low socio-economic and BAME backgrounds. We work in partnership with organisations and networks to diversify opportunities and impact positive change. Our range of programmes are designed so that everyone wins: young people can develop new skills and career opportunities, employees can benefit from training, and businesses can access diverse talent.
Power Up Mentoring Programme:
In partnership with Shell African Caribbean Network (SACN) HUDL is offering a 4 month employability skills and mentoring programme with Shell professionals.
We are looking for young people aged 17 - 21 who are interested in the STEM and Energy sector from BAME and low -socio economic backgrounds.
The Power Up Mentoring Programme will offer you:
- Insight into careers at Shell through engagement with SACN volunteers
- Practical and guided activities to be ‘Work-ready’
- Increased understanding of job application and recruitment processes
- Valuable networking opportunities with Shell, HUDL and peers
1. Apply through our online form by Monday 13th September 2021.
2. If your application is successful you will be invited to attend two development days on Thurs 16th and 30th of September 2021. Please check that you will have availability before completing this application form.
3. You will be matched to your mentor end of September and mentoring will begin in October 2021.
4. You will complete the programme and be invited to take part in a celebration event.
If you would like to discuss the programme or have a question about the application, please contact email@example.com