Juntos Youth Lead Fellowship Application
The Juntos Youth Lead Fellowship is an eight month commitment beginning in August 2017 that will enable teachers/community members to organize their student leaders and classrooms to truly transformative and enduring outcomes, explore their personal leadership through their own identities and histories, and develop core skills in the implementation of transformational pedagogy. The fellowship is looking for 8-10 Juntos Youth Lead Fellows.
The Key Roles of a Juntos Fellow include...
- Recruit 2-4 students (August and September)
- Facilitating students twice a month in discussion or activities regarding education inequity and racial/social justice issues (October - April)
- Participate in 5-6 retreats with Juntos including end of year summit (October - April)
- Transport students to retreat site (will be reimbursed for gas)
- Assist students in their community projects (included in the bi-monthly meetings with students)
- Update Juntos with where the students are once a month (via text, call, email, or meeting) *Exception is December*
For more information about Juntos For Education, please visit
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
First and last name
I am a:
Can you commit to recruiting 2-4 students?
Can you commit to hosting after-school facilitation sessions for your recruited students twice a month?
Can you commit to the 8-month fellowship timeline? (Late August, 2017 - April 2018)
School Name and Work Address (Teachers Only)
Home Address (Community Members Only)
In a few sentences, why do you want to be a Juntos Youth Lead Fellow?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service