The Awards at a glance
The British Expertise International Awards 2020 recognise and celebrate outstanding international achievements by UK companies. There is a total of 11 categories, which have been designed for a wide range of companies, from large corporations to SMEs, working in all sectors covered by British Expertise International.
British Expertise International Awards are open to all UK companies working internationally, not just British Expertise International members. Entries are welcome from all UK-based companies, for all international projects and for all individuals that have made an outstanding contribution to their sector.
Entries must relate to projects which have been completed within the last two years or have reached the end of a distinct phase within the past two years.
British Expertise International Awards 2020 comprise 11 categories. Each category has been carefully designed with the intent of capturing the full depth and breadth of skills and innovation found in the UK.
• International Business of the Year
• International SME Business of the Year
• International Architecture & Design Project
• International Development: Physical Project
• International Development: Non-Physical Project
• International Environmental Impact Award
• International Positive Social Impact Award
• International Collaborative Project
• Major Infrastructure Export Project (Above £40 million)
• SME- led Infrastructure Project
• Young Consultant of the Year
Your organisation may enter more than one category and you may submit more than one entry in the same category. You may also enter the same project in more than one category, but you should ensure that your submission meets the criteria for each category you enter.
For a full breakdown of the entry criteria for each category please see the "Categories and Criteria" document:
• The standard entry fee for each submission is £150 plus VAT (members) or £225 plus VAT (non-members).
• Members get two FREE entries into the Young Consultant category, with additional entries charged £150 plus VAT.
• All non-member entries into the Young Consultant category are charged £150 plus VAT.
• There is a late entry fee of £80 (see entry deadlines below).
• Payment can be made via bank transfer or online by credit card. You will be contacted by British Expertise International for invoicing details.
All payments are required within 7 days of the receipt of invoice and we will contact you shortly after your entries have been submitted to arrange payment.
The British Expertise International Awards entries will be assessed by a respected team of independent and authoritative experts. Under the Chairmanship of our President, HRH The Duke of Gloucester, the Judges will review each entry according to rigorous criteria in order to identify the very best projects, organisations and individuals. The short list for each category will be announced in January.
The Awards Celebration Dinner
The winners will be announced at the British Expertise International Awards Celebration Dinner on 23rd April 2020 at the Royal Garden Hotel, Kensington.
Deadline: Friday 6th December 2019 - Midnight
The submission deadline for entries is Friday, 6th December 2019. Editing and updating of your submission is possible up until 5pm on Monday 16th December 2019. Entries submitted after 6th December 2019 will incur late fees. You will be provided with a link to “Edit your response” upon completion of the submission process. Please ensure you save or bookmark this link.
For further information, or if you require guidance on any of the award categories, please contact Alex Farley on the events team on
or +44 (0) 207 318 9200
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service