(1 tree = 1 artist)
1st Eco-Expo in Élisabeth Park (1081 Koekelberg)
Designed by Pierre Scarella
With the support of 'De Platoo' and 'Living in Koekelberg asbl'
Saturday, August 31st and Sunday, September 1st, 2019
from 9h to 20h
Rules and Regulation of the exhibition:
- The exhibition is open free to all artists from Brussels, Belgium or elsewhere.
- The 216 trees of the 2 center aisles of Élisabeth Park are open to support your works for a weekend.
- Each artist will choose a tree "that speaks or connects to him" and will suspend his work on the trunk without damaging this living support.
- The dates chosen will allow maximum visibility thanks to the simultaneous running of the festival "Plazey" which moves every year a large crowd in the park.
- Each artist is free to sell his or her works. The organization retains nothing concerning the potential sales.
- Each work can be placed from Saturday 9am and will be picked up in the evening at 8pm. Ditto for Sunday. (No work or material will remain on site during the night, as no surveillance will be ensured after 20h).
- The organization declines any responsibility in case of loss, theft, or destruction.
- The artist will be responsible for his tree and his/her work. He/she will have to watch and keep an eye on the workds during the two days of the exhibition.
- The artist will have to bring all the material he/she will need for the exhibition.
- The works will be suspended from the tree trunk with bungee or rope around, so as not to damage this living support.
- The works will be suspended from a rope running around the trunk of the tree, so as not to damage this living support.
- The artist can install, at the foot of his tree, one or more chairs to encourage conviviality and artistic discussions. (Cars are not allowed in the park)
- The artist will bring with him a garbage bag and will commit to leave no items related to the duration of the stay, at the closing of the exhibition.
- Performing Artists are welcome to bring joy to this exceptional event. Mimes, storytellers, clowns, jugglers, singers, musicians (without amplification, to avoid clashing with the multiplication of sound sources), etc.
The completion of the registration form below implies the acceptance of the rules of the exhibition.
Pierre Scarella: 0484 703 566
De Platoo (Erwin, Lies): 02 412 00 50
VàK asbl: (Monique) 0477 479 319
1 of the 2 aisles of the exhibition
"Arborescences" takes place during the weekend of the "Plazey" festival.
First and last name
Which medium do you use for your art? (Painting, photography, sculpture, living art, etc.)
How many works do you exhibit? (from 1 to 4)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Proxima123.