Nashville Zoo Weed Wrangle Volunteer Registration
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for Weed Wrangle on Saturday, March 7, 2020 from 9am to 12pm.
Volunteers will participate in a one-day conservation effort to clear away invasive plant species through hands-on removal of especially harmful trees, vines and bushes at the Nashville Zoo.
This is a rain or shine volunteer opportunity. Be prepared to get dirty!
All volunteers must sign up in advance, no walk ups.
*Please note, volunteers must be at least 16 years old.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
The parties to this Agreement do hereby mutually recognize that Nashville Zoo does not provide Workman’s Compensation or any other type of liability insurance to persons who are not actually employees of Nashville Zoo. Accordingly, persons such as Volunteers are not covered by Nashville Zoo for such forms of insurance.
Through this Volunteer Participation and Waiver Agreement, I authorize Nashville Zoo and its employees to take all necessary steps to insure my, and/or my legal dependent's, health and safety in case of an emergency. I, as the Volunteer or as the parent/legal guardian of the registered minor Volunteer, do hereby knowingly release and hold harmless Nashville Zoo, Inc. from any injury, accident or damage sustained by myself or my legal dependent while serving as a Volunteer.
- I authorize Nashville Zoo to use my, and/or my legal dependent's, name and photograph for education, public relations and marketing purposes related to Nashville Zoo.
- I agree that I am available to work the times and days I have indicated on this form.
- I pledge to make my volunteer station a No Phone Zone. I will not text or use my phone while volunteering.
- I agree not to drink alcohol or be under the influence of alcohol, or any controlled substances, while volunteering for the Weed Wrangle event.
- My conversations will not include inappropriate topics that may be deemed offensive to others.
- I will not attempt to approach or touch any wildlife.
- Any concerning or unusual situations will be reported to Nashville Zoo staff.
I understand that acceptance as a volunteer is based on a combination of my skills and interests and the needs of Nashville Zoo. Nashville Zoo at Grassmere reserves the right to reject a volunteer for any reason which the Zoo, in its sole judgment, determines will or may affect the best interests of the Zoo. Furthermore, the Zoo reserves the right to withhold the reason(s) for such refusal.
Do you agree to the above Volunteer Agreement?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Nashville Zoo at Grassmere.