Project Borealis - Public Relations Team Lead
Be part of something exciting!
As the Team Lead for Public Relations you'll be managing the team that interfaces between developers and the community. From developing social media strategies to designing our development update blogs and videos, you'll support the development team in communicating to the wider world, while ensuring that the community remains up to date with our progress.
● Strong communication skills, both textual and verbal
● Excellent handle of the English language
● Experience managing communications, ideally including communicating with the press
● Experience managing social media and/or YouTube accounts
● The ability to manage the work of a distributed and remote team
● The ability to give and take constructive criticism
● The ability to handle multiple assignments at once while staying organized
● The ability to contribute, on average, 10 hours a week to Project Borealis
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Hoover.