MuleSoft Salesforce Connectivity Workshop - October 13 & 14
After the registration you will receive a confirmation email.
When completing this form for the first time please select "Register for Session". If you are revisiting this form to Cancel please select the appropriate option.
Register for Session
Cancel Registration & Invite to future dates
The MuleSoft Salesforce Connectivity Workshop is a solution enablement workshop where we walk you through the value of using Salesforce Accelerators for integration with MuleSoft to solve the integration challenge customers big or small are facing nowadays in any industry. As a result, improving project delivery time via reuse, flexible architecture and pre-built components for the most critical customer use cases.
- Enable teams to identify use cases where MuleSoft is a good fit
- Enable teams to design and implement MuleSoft API Led Solutions
- Get a first hands-on experience to Design, Implement, Deploy, Manage and monitor APIs using Anypoint Platform
This workshop is recommended for people in the following roles:
- Salesforce PreSales / Technical sales selling/demonstrating/recommending MuleSoft to customers & prospects.
- Salesforce Architects currently working on the evaluation of the integration platform / API platform in any open opportunities.
Assumptions and prerequisites:
- Attendees are aware and familiar with MuleSoft offerings
- Attendees want to learn more about how MuleSoft can be leveraged to integrate Salesforce to other systems following our tooling, approach and processes for success
This working session consists of a series of hands-on labs around MuleSoft and Salesforce integration and connector content enablement to understand MuleSoft´s point of view and value proposition.
Learn how to:
- Use Anypoint Platform to enable API-Led Connectivity
- Design, deploy and manage public and private APIs using a Design-First Approach
- Implement the API using process orchestrations that connect to Legacy SOAP and .NET services, JMS queues, databases and SaaS applications
- Deploy your APIs and integration applications to both an on-premise platform and to the cloud using MuleSoft's Integration Platform as a Service (iPaas) offering called CloudHub
Event Details & Agenda
This virtual event will be hosted across 3 parts:
Pre-Work: 2 Trailheads to complete prior to the session (1h):
Day 1 - October 13, 2020 - Theoretical Session (3h) - BST timezone
8:45 - 9:00: Registration and Joining
9:00 - 9:15: Introduction and Workshop Objectives
9:15 - 10:30: Overview MuleSoft Anypoint Platform for Salesforce Specialists
*** Our GTM Message
*** API Led Connectivity
*** Platform Overview and Components
*** Platform Benefits
10:30 - 10:45: Break
10:45 - 11:15: MuleSoft Salesforce Connectivity Use Cases
11:15 - 11:45: Overview MuleSoft Accelerators for Salesforce Clouds
11:45 - 12:00: Q&A and Closing
Day 2 - October 14, 2020 - Hands-on Session (2,5h) - BST timezone
8:45 - 9:00: Registration and Joining
9:00 - 9:10: Recap of the Day 1
9:10 - 11:30: Overview of Lab environment and use-case
*** Lab1: Salesforce sample integration using flow designer
*** Lab2: Setup platform events in salesforce
*** Lab3: MuleSoft platform events using flow designer
*** Lab4: MuleSoft trigger using flow designer
*** Lab5: Salesforce lead to email using flow designer template
11:30 -12:00 : Next steps, feedback, closing
Workshop participants should bring:
*** Laptops with internet connectivity
*** Remote Desktop Client installed
*** Salesforce Developer Account with Security Token
*** Given this is a virtual setting: having an external screen is recommended to ease the attendees experience.
Location: Virtual - further details in the calendar invite attendees will receive.
Registration & Agenda
Click NEXT to proceed to registration
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Salesforce.com.