Thank you for volunteering with Skokie Chamber of Commerce & Industry for this year's Skokie Monday Night Cruise-In!
Time: Regular volunteers are asked to arrive between 4:30 - 4:45pm so that we are ready to begin registering guests and directing traffic at 5pm. Volunteers will have the opportunity to take breaks to walk the show, get some refreshments, etc. Volunteers are released around 7:45 - 8:00pm. If you are available to be a set up/ take down volunteer, expect to arrive between 3:30 - 4:00pm for set up and to stay after the show until about 9:00pm.
Westfield Old Orchard Mall - West Lot
Volunteers may sign up for more than one shift.
1. What will I be doing as a volunteer? Car show volunteers have the opportunity to help with several types of jobs that will be assigned when you arrive. Jobs include: Set up/Take down, Staffing the registration table, directing cars to their lots, answering questions, welcoming attendees, etc. Some jobs will be stationed at a table. Some jobs will be mobile, walking around the show. Your exact responsibility will be assigned upon your arrival at the show.
2. Can I sign up for more than one shift? Yes - we welcome volunteers to sign up for additional shifts.
3. Can students volunteer? We welcome anyone ages 16 and over to volunteer with us! If you are under the age of 18, you must have a parent/guardian signed waiver to volunteer. Waivers will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Where do I go when I arrive? Please find the Registration Table and speak with Howard Meyer, David Cohen, Neil Gambow, or Jody Reeme.
5. I am a Chamber member - can I bring my promotional materials to hand out? Yes - we encourage volunteering Chamber members to bring handouts such as business cards, flyers, pamphlets, coupons, freebies, etc. We will put them out on the welcome table. Promotional opportunities are only available to Skokie Chamber member businesses.
Questions? Contact the Skokie Chamber of Commerce & Industry