TACUSPA - Institutional Membership Form
• The TACUSPA membership cycle is from January 1st through December 31st, regardless of when membership is paid.
• Institutional membership levels are in groups of 3 and the cost is $100 per 3 members. This is a savings of $5 for every 3 members.
• Two student memberships may be substituted for one professional membership. Students must be enrolled full time and NOT be a full time college/university employee.
• One FREE full time faculty member at the institution that teaches in a higher education, student affairs, or similar program may be included on the membership.
• The Chief/Senior Student Affairs Officer or designated membership manager may add or remove individuals listed under the institutional membership.
**To finalize your institution's membership please finalize payment via check or credit card. TACUSPA will update all memberships once the Treasurer notifies the Director of Membership that payment has been received.
PAYMENTS VIA CHECK:
Send payment to
UNT Health Science Center
3500 Camp Bowie Blvd.
Fort Worth, TX 76107
Send payment questions to
TACUSPA Federal ID # 75-1644217
PAYMENTS VIA CREDIT CARD:
Finalize your registration by choosing one of the eleven payment options that best fits the needs of your institution on the TACUSPA Institutional Membership website:
If you have questions or require assistance regarding Institutional Memberships please email our Director of Membership, Staphany López-Coronado, at
Please select a membership level from the choices below:
Level 1: $100 for 3 members
Level 2: $200 for 6 members
Level 3: $300 for 9 members
Level 4: $400 for 12 members
Level 5: $500 for 15 members
Level 6: $600 for 18 members
Level 7: $700 for 21 members
Level 8: $800 for 24 members
Level 9: $900 for 27 members
Level 10: $1,000 for 30 members
Level 11: $1,100 for 33 members
Payment is being made via
Credit Card (website)
Membership Manager Information
The Membership Manager will receive notification of when renewal is due, can submit changes to this roster, and can assist the Director of Membership with questions. This individual does not need to be a TACUSPA member.
FREE FACULTY MEMBERSHIP (OPTIONAL)
Institutional members may add 1 faculty member to their roster for no additional cost. The faculty member must teach in a student affairs, higher education, or related degree program. The Board of Directors hopes this will encourage more faculty engagement in the Association.
CHIEF/SENIOR STUDENT AFFAIRS OFFICER
Please note the Chief/Senior Student Affairs Officer counts as a member and must be included as the first member (if applicable). If the C/SSAO is not included in this particular membership, please utilize member 1 for your first member.
INSTITUTIONAL MEMBERSHIP FORM
Download and complete the excel worksheet found below. The completed Institutional Membership Form should be emailed to
Please include any additional comments or questions below.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service