CTW Student Director Application Matilda, Spring 2022
CTW offers opportunities for high school students to support the creative team during its Fall and Spring productions. This is a stipend program, allowing interested students to be mentored by CTW’s experienced leadership. All applicants will be considered on their merits, with preference for seniors, juniors and sophomores who have been in CTW productions. You must provide a hard copy proof of Covid vaccination and will need to be masked.
Matilda, Spring 2022
CTW fully staged show.
4th - 8th Grade Actors fully vaccinated by auditions
Auditions: Saturday, January 22 - Sunday, January 23
Callbacks: Tuesday, January 25 - Thursday, January 27
Rehearsals: Tuesday, February 1 - Wednesday, April 27
Performances: Thursday, April 28 - Sunday, May 1
● Direct and choreograph various moments in the show.
● Be familiar with the script, music and choreography
● Working with the actors to warm up, practice scenes, teach music and choreography as
requested by the directors
● Taking notes and/or marking script/score as requested by the directors
● Supporting producers and production team with tasks as needed.
The ideal Student Director will enjoy working with children, be highly motivated, interested in learning and willing to step in, as needed. Initiative is invited and encouraged!
Applications are due January 9th. For questions, please contact Bethany Crocker at
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service