DATES: Wednesdays 2018 May 2, 9, 16, 23 ( 4 Lessons )
TIME : 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
ORGANISER : Dot Connections Growth Centre
VENUE : 46 Sims Place 01-197 Singapore 380046 (Nearest MRT: Aljunied)
FEE: Non-Member: $200 | Member: $180 | Early Bird: $150 (Register before 18 April 2018) 50% off for Returning BMC@DC students
ENQUIRY : 8501 4365
EMAIL : email@example.com
WEBSITE : www.dc.org.sg
- Participants must be aged 19 and above
ABOUT THE TRAINER:
Jacqueline Leong is an experienced psychotherapist and mindfulness teacher, with many years of experience working with youth, parents, families, couples and children with special needs. Jacqueline is a Qualified MBSR Teacher recognized by the Center for Mindfulness in University of Massachusetts Medical School, USA, and holds a Master in Counselling awarded by Monash University, Australia.
Via Cash/Cheque at Dot Connections Growth Centre 圆点心宁中心 (46 Sims Place, #01-197, S380046)or Via ATM/Internet Banking to: OCBC 686-362914-001
2) Upon successful transaction of Internet banking transfers, please send a SCREENSHOT with the transaction REFERENCE NUMBER and your FULL NAME to Dot Connections Growth Centre for verification:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or SMS/WhatsApp: 85014365
3) Upon verification, you will receive a confirmation email with course details.
4) Registrants who submit the registration form without successful payment of the fee will not be given a place in the course.
5) Fees paid before commencement of the course are refundable upon receiving the student’s written notice of withdrawal, subject to the following:- 50% Refund if written notice is received at least 30 days before the course commencement date.- 20% Refund if written notice is received at least 15 days before the course commencement date.- 0% Refund if written notice is received on or after the course commencement date.
- Should the organizer need to cancel the course, a 100% refund of the fees paid will be given.