Sign in to your Google account to fill out this form
This form contains features which require sign in. Your identity will not be revealed.
F.A.C.E. - Future Active Citizens of Europe
1. In which treaty was the name " The European Union" first used?
2. What event does the Europe Day, May 9, commemorate?
A. The introduction of the Euro in 2001
B. The Schuman Declaration of 1950
C. Britain´s entry into the European Economic Community in 1973
D. The signing of the Maastricht treaty in 1992
3. How frequently does the rotating presidency of the EU change?
A. Every 5 years
B. Every 6 months
C. Every year
D. Every 3 weeks
4. How many countries were members of the Eurozone when coins and banknotes were first circulated on 1st January 2002?
5. Who or what is the Schengen of the 1985 Schengen Agreement?
A. General de Gaulle´s foreing secretary, who first proposed creation of the group os states
B. The Dutch diplomat who devised the Schengen state group.
C. A Belgian industrial city near the Dutch border.
6. Why are there 12 stars on the European flag?
A. Ouropanos, the mythical first Europeen, has 12 sons
B. The union is administered by 12 commissioners
C. To represent 12 members states
D. It is a number that represents perfection and completeness
7. Which of these is not part of European Union?
A. The European Council
B. The Council of Europe
C. The Council
8. Who is regarded as the "chief architect" of European Unity?
A. Robert Schuman
B. Jean Monnet
C. Winston Churchill
9. When you cross the border from Germany to the Netherlands without showing your passport, you do so due to:
A. The Maastricht Trearty
B. The Schengen Agreement
C. The Brussels Agreement
10. In terms of population, what is the largest city in the Eu?
A. Paris, France
B. Berlin, Germany
C. Madrid, Spain
11. Which Member State is the smallest in area?
B. Vatican City
12. Which organisation implies deeper political intergration?
B. European Union
13. The EU is a member of the United Nations.
14. Who is the president Of the European Union?
A. Donald Tusk
B. José Manuel Barroso
C. There is no European President
15. What is the anthem of the European Union?
A. Carmen (Bizet)
B. Ode an die Freude (Beethoven)
C. Salzurg Symphony (Mozart)
16. What was the purpose of the creation of the EU?
A. To stop all the often wars between neighboring countries, which led to the second world war
B. To help Europeans fight the radical economic development of U.S
C. To diminish boundaries amongst the EU countries
17. Which of the following was the basis of the creation of the EU?
A. The League of Nations
B. The European Coal and Steel Community
C. The European Economic Community
18. When will the next European Parliament elections take place?
19. How many political parties are represented in the EU Parliament?
20. How many members does the EU Parliament consist of?
Page 1 of 1
This form was created inside of Escola Secundária Manuel Cargaleiro. -
Terms of Service