April Fool's Day Trivia Quiz
What is your first name?
1. In Scotland, April Fool's Day is often called "Hunt the Gowk Day". What is a gowk?
A wild pig
2. April, April, you stupid herring, I can fool you to wherever I want." In which country would the joker recite this to their victim?
3. What long-lived soap opera made its debut on the first of April 1963?
The Days of Our Lives
The Young and the Restless
4. As a prank in 2009, where did Expedia say travelers could go?
5. One of the greatest pranks of all time was the Spaghetti Tree Prank. In which country were Spaghetti trees said to be growing?
6. In 1996, on April Fool's Day, what historical treasure did Taco Bell claim they had purchased?
The Statue of Liberty
The Liberty Bell
The Empire state building
The Declaration of Independence
7. According to tradition, what time should all pranks cease?
8. The French often stick cutouts of what kind of creature onto people's backs on April first?
9. Which famous celebrity was shot on April 1st, 1984?
10. What island was hit by a tsunami on the First of April, 19?
11. The Iranians celebrate a day of pranks, on or about the First of April. What do they call this day of pranks?
12. Which of these novels has the earliest recorded association between foolishness and April First?
A Midsummer's Night Dream
A Tale of Two Cities
13. One theory states that the origin of April Fool's Day goes back to which biblical figure?
14. Many believe that the origin of April Fools deals with the adoption of which new calendar?
15. Which handy kitchen appliance went on sale on the first of April, 1889?
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service