UGC-NET/SET-PAPER-I(2010-DEC) - MODEL PAPER-106
ONLINE TEST NET/SET PAPER-1
41. India’s first Defense University is in the State of
42. Most of the Universities in India
promote research only
affiliate colleges and conduct examinations
conduct teaching/research and examinations
conduct teaching and research only
43. Which one of the following is not a Constitutional Body?
Union Public Service Commission
44. Which one of the following statements is not correct?
Indian Parliament is supreme.
The Supreme Court of India has the power of judicial review.
There is a Council of Ministers to aid and advise the President.
There is a division of powers between the Centre and the States.
45. Which one of the following statements reflects the republic character of Indian democracy?
No State religion
Devolution of power to local Government institutions
Elected President and directly or indirectly elected Parliament
46. Who among the following appointed by the Governor can be removed by only the President of India?
Chief Minister of a State
Vice-Chancellor of a State University
A member of the State Public Service Commission
47. If two small circles represent the class of the ‘men’ and the class of the ‘plants’ and the big circle represents ‘mortality’, which one of the following figures represent the proposition ‘All men are mortal.’ ?
The following table presents the production of electronic items (TVs and LCDs) in a factory during the period from 2006 to 2010. Study the table carefully and answer the questions from 48 to 52:
48. In which year, the total production of electronic items is maximum?
49. What is the difference between averages of production of LCDs and TVs from 2006 to 2008 ?
50. What is the year in which production of TVs is half the production of LCDs in the year 2010 ?
Send me a copy of my responses.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service