Discs-n-Dabs® 2020 Invite Request
Discs-n-Dabs® 2020 Information
Thank you for your interest in the Discs-n-Dabs 2020, presented by CannaVenture®. The event will take place 5/22/20-5/25/20 in Boulder County, CO.
We need you to answer a few questions and then we will send you a method for paying your tournament fees. You and your team members will be asked to provide a copy of your Driver’s License or ID proving legal age to be admitted to the event.
We are pleased to announce that WonderVu Disc Golf Course will be the location of Discs-n-Dabs® 2020. The team over at WonderVu was a huge part of the success of this past year's tournaments, and we can’t wait to do another campout on the property. Also, your team’s course fee includes one spectator per team.
* The campout & tournament will take place 5/22/20-5/25/20.
* There will be limited spaces for RV, camper and car camping. These spots will be available first come first serve. Please indicate below if you plan to bring one of the above. We will do our best to accommodate these requests.
* Discs-n-Dabs® is a tournament that requires consumption. If you are competing in the tournament, you can expect to take six dabs per round (one dab per teammate per basket). Confirmed teams are welcome to attend and campout for the weekend, playing disc golf when rounds are not in session, if you choose not to consume/participate.
* Attendees will enjoy camping, live music, yoga, cannabis and disc golf.
We will only have team invitations open initially, and will eventually open spectator and individual registrations as space permits. To apply for a team invitation, fill out this form and we will confirm your information and proceed with your invitation.
Your Team’s Invitation includes:
* Access to a private, consumption-friendly property for three players and one spectator (21+) for four days and three nights.
* Parking for two (2) vehicles. Additional parking permits may be available closer to the event space permitting.
* Entry into all rounds of tournament play.
* Customized Discs-n-Dabs Payer Packs for each team.
* Activities such as Morning Yoga, Unlimited Disc Golf, Entertainment and more!
* Group Campfires (Burn Ban permitting)
* MORE To be announced!
* NOTE: Your Ticket DOES NOT cover any cannabis. YOU will need to bring what you’d like to consume.
What you need to know:
* Each team is responsible for a $300 course fee in order to participate in this event. Once your course fees have been received, your invitation will be confirmed.
*This form is a request for invite and does not guarantee that an invite will be made available for your team. ONly teams with confirmed invitations will be admitted.
* You have to have a confirmed RSVP to attend the event. No exceptions.
* There is a maximum # of attendees. Once the max is hit, the list will close.
* The property owner has been gracious enough to allow us to use the land and recreate responsibly.
* There is a strict Leave No Trace Policy in Effect and we will spend our last hour on-site making sure we have gotten any trash or remnants.
* There is no ATM on site.
* 21+ ONLY. No Exceptions.
* You are responsible for your own actions
* You will consume responsibly
* You will not drive impaired
* You will not sell or distribute cannabis for remuneration
* Vaping and/or smoking may be occurring on the premises
* Consumption on premise only
* Staff have right to refuse service to anyone for any reason
* Be excellent to one another
* DO NOT CONSUME CANNABIS & DRIVE. There is no re-entry. Due to the nature of the activities involved in the tournament, we ask that participants avoid driving to and from the course by camping on site for the duration of the event. We understand that emergencies may arise that require you to leave, and you are free to leave at any point, but there is no re-entry.
* There will be absolutely no ticket sales at the door. If you are not registered, you will be turned away.
* Dogs are allowed if they can behave on-leash and in group settings with other people and dogs. Owners are required to pick up after their dogs during the event. If there is an issue, those animals/pet-owners involved may be asked to take their pet(s) home.
* All invite fees are non-refundable. This is a rain or shine event and no refunds will be issued under any circumstances.
* By attending this event and partaking in the activities, you consent to be photographed and/or filmed and that content may appear in and be used for promotional purposes.
A note on Divisions:
Triples (All Throws Count): Average of team members’ PDGA ratings ≥900.
Triples (All Throws Count): Average of team members’ PDGA ratings < 900.
If you are unranked or do not know what a PDGA ranking is, you will likely play in the Amateur division. All players are welcome to play above their ranking if they desire, but you may not play below it. (Ams can play in Open, but Pros cannot play in Am).
TD’s Note: If tournament director(s) or staff are made aware of teams in violation of these rules, their teams may be placed in the appropriate division or disqualified from the tournament at the tournament director’s discretion. Players that deliberately misrepresent their skill level may be banned from future Discs-n-Dabs events.
By attending this event and partaking in the activities, you consent to be photographed and/or filmed and that content may appear in and be used for promotional purposes.
Thank you for supporting us in the past and we look forward to hosting you again at the fourth annual campout & tournament!
The CannaVenture Crew
Date of Birth
Team PDGA Ranking
≥ 900 (Open)
< 900 / Unranked (AM)
< 900 / Unranked but electing to play in the Open Division
I understand that I am requesting a team invite for myself and two other adults 21 years of age or older to play in the tournament and up to one additional spectator (also 21+). I understand that I am responsible for the $300 in tournament fees associated with this event and that those fees are nonrefundable and DO NOT include cannabis. I understand that I will inform the organizers of this event of my partners' and spectator's names, ages and email addresses once I know this information.
Intended Camping Style:
Pop-up Camper/RV (Limited Spaces)
If you know your teammate's names, please let us know below. You can always let us know later if you haven't found your partners yet.
If you know your spectator's name, please let us know below. You can always let us know later if you haven't found your spectator/caddy yet.
Anything else you'd like to mention/add/suggest/request? (No guarantees).
Where did you hear about this event? (Check all that apply)
Specific Dispensary (Put who it is in the 'Anything Else' section)
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Creative Benefits Agency, LLC.