Each tree is 3 feet to 6 feet tall. All of the varieties offered are self-fertile - meaning you do not need to have two or more trees of this species - and often are good pollenizers for other varieties nearby. Each tree has been hardened off and is accustomed to the weather in this area. In addition, each tree is covered by a ninety day guarantee.
- Apple: Golden/Goldspur Delicious (midseason, great for home use, reliable producer, good for fresh eating and canning)
- Apricot: Chinese (late bloomer so less likely to be affected by late frosts, reliably produces large yields of medium-sized fruit)
- Cherry, Sweet: Stella (split resistant, medium to large fruit, firm, thick foliage)
- Nectarine: Independence (early ripening, cold hardy, sweet and tangy flavor)
- Peach: Reliance (late bloomer, cold hardy, very sweet)
- Almond: All in One (cold hardy, handles frosts better than other varieties, great for home use, heavy producer, likes hot summers, sweet kernels)
- Pear, Asian: Twentieth Century (thin skin, medium-sized fruit, crisp and round like an apple, stores very well, good for fresh eating and canning)
- Pear, European: Bartlett (medium to large size fruit, top pick for this area, #1 worldwide, thin skin, begins producing in second or third year, delicious fresh or canned)
Please use this form to request a visit or a phone call by an Evermore Edible Landscapes representative. After your information has been received, a representative of Evermore Edible Landscapes will contact you.