Community Music Team Application
Community Music Team Vision Statement
To lead the church congregation into an encounter with God and a worshipful response to the Gospel through the medium of skillful, contextualized, Holy Spirit-empowered, and biblically-fueled music.
Community Music Team Values
1. Gospel-centered (Col. 3:16-17; Rev. 5:5-10): The music ministry at Community will clearly proclaim the Gospel through song, attitude, and action during the Sunday morning gathering.
2. Responsive (Psalm 145:8-9; Psalm 117:1-2): The music ministry at Community acknowledges that all worship is a response to what God has said in His Word and done in history to redeem His people.
3. Scripturally Saturated (John 4:23; Col. 3:16-17) : The music ministry at Community is forged in the fire of God’s Word.
4. Skilled Musicianship (Psalm 33:3; 2 Chronicles 30:21-22): The music ministry at Community strives to present a finished musical expression that honors God in skill as well as content.
5. Spirit-Empowered (Psalm 96; Eph. 5:18-21): Through the leading of the Holy Spirit, the music ministry at Community longs for the praises of the people to be fueled by deep affection for God springing from the deep truths of who God is and what He has done for us in Jesus Christ.
First and last name
Which role(s) are you auditioning for?
Give a brief personal testimony of your relationship with Jesus, including present areas of struggle and growth.
What is your rationale for wanting to be involved in the music ministry at Community?
How would you define the word “worship” and what is its role in the life of a Christian?
Are you a member of our church or seeking to become a member? Are you in a small group?
Give a brief overview of your music and ministry experience that would be valuable for our music team.
Are you currently serving in any other areas at our church?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service