FAIR PLAY | MENTOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
The Fair Play: Equity, Inclusion and the Creative Industries project, funded by Creative Victoria, is an equity and inclusion capacity-building program for organisations that receive multi-year funding through Creative Victoria. The program seeks to address barriers to participation by underrepresented groups in Victoria’s creative industries, with a focus on three groups:
* First Nations people
* People with disability
* People from underrepresented culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds
In addition to our project partners, we are inviting Expressions of Interest from organisations and individuals who would like to act as mentors and additional trainers to work with the organisations who are selected to participate in Fair Play.
Eligible mentors will be placed in a database, where they may be selected for any of the following components of the program
* Matching with specific organisations as mentors and as a mentor, supporting organisations to undertake a program of capacity building
* Delivering specific components of the training and development workshops
* Participation in the Meeting Point training and development workshops
* Developing content of the Equity and Inclusion training program
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Diversity Arts Australia.