Upon acceptance of your application we will contact you with details on how to submit your deposit & secure your slot. This is a very intimate festival and we will be capping our retail vendor spaces at 10-12 spaces total.
$500 Retail Vendor Registration includes:~ 2 Portal Hopper Festival passes, 2 human camping passes, 1 vehicle pass~ 10’ x 10’ booth space~ Logo & Link on event website
// Vendor Rules //
Please review the following guidelines before submitting your application:
VENDOR FEE IS $500 (Retail Vendors, we are not accepting Food Vendors at this time)
• Vendor will provide his or her own 10x10 easy up shade structure and not exceed their booth space. If your setup is going to be larger than 10x10 please let us know so we can accommodate it, or purchase 2 spaces. All vendor spaces are located directly within the main amphitheater.
• Vendor must check in on time and keep booth open for operational hours during the entire festival. Vendors may arrive after 9am on Wednesday September 5th for setup and be ready to vend no later than Thursday September 6th at 4pm. If you cannot arrive as early as Wednesday please talk with us to see about accommodating you and making proper arrangments.
• The Festival will be held rain or shine. No refunds will be given. This is the high desert, be prepared for sun, rain, wind, and lots of fun!
• Vendor will provide any power requirements and gain approval of their necessary power from festival organizers
• Vendor may sell only the type of items specified in your application. Stickers and unauthorized festival merchandise will not be allowed.
• You may not use a microphone, radio, or sound device at any booth without prior approval from festival organizers.
• Only one vendor business may occupy a booth space unless you have discussed and approved additional vendor businesses with the festival organizers.
• As a seller, you are required to possess a New Mexico State Seller’s Permit and to report and pay the applicable taxes for your taxable sales.
• The Jumpsuit Family Gathering, Jumpsuit Records, Mesa Brewing and its organizers are not responsible for lost or stolen items
• The Jumpsuit Family Gathering will be a Zero Waste event. Details, support and preferred paper vendors will be provided to accommodate these guidelines.