Some Kind of Courage
by Dan Gemeinhart
Your Name: (First and Last)
Teacher: (Last Name)
1. What is the name of the main character?
2. Where is Ah-Kee from?
3. What item does Ah-Kee always have with him?
A pocket knife
A carved stone bird
4. How did Ah-Kee calm the grizzly bear down?
He talked to it calmly
He shouted at it
He hit it
He fed it berries
5. What did Joseph use to save Ah-Kee in the rapids?
6. Who loaned Joseph a horse?
An Indian Chief
A nice farmer
7. What did Ah-Kee hit Ezra Bishop with?
8. What helped save Joseph and Ah-Kee from the river?
Ezra Bishop's whip
A tree limb
A fishing pole
9. How did Joseph finally get to his horse faster?
He ran really fast
He jumped on a train
He got a ride with a pioneer in a wagon
He built a canoe
10. How did Joseph get reward money?
He found a hidden treasure
He found gold
He helped a pioneer family
He caught the outlaw, Caleb Fawney
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Conroeisd.net.
Terms of Service