NetWest Online Application
NetWest Online is looking for a Tech Support Specialist to join our team.
Prior Experience Required:
2 Years Technical Support
Dependable Work History
We are located in Odessa, TX near University and Loop 338.
NetWest is interested in employees who are punctual, responsible, honest, and ready to work.
Daily tasks include:
- Assisting customers with technical support issues as it relates to our service and equipment by phone and email.
- Employees must be able to operate a computer and standard software that this entails (Microsoft Office, Adobe, Billing Software, etc.)
- Simple math capabilities are necessary and required.
- Employees will be required to maintain a clean, neat, and professional appearance and attitude.
- Maintaining good working relationships with co-workers and supervisors is encouraged for all employees.
- Employees must be able to be aware of and comply with all company policies and procedures given when being hired.
- Must be available full time. Our hours are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm with a one hour lunch break.
NetWest Online is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, or disability. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with this Company depends solely on your qualifications.
Page 1 of 12
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service