The study is being conducted to research "How tablets and devices are being used in an education environment to support students with special needs". We would be grateful if you could give your time in completing the questionnaire. When the questionnaire has been completed the answers will be beneficial to the study about how tablets and devices are supporting students with special needs.
The objectives of the study are:
- To critically analyse the use of tablets and mobile devices within the education industry,
- To critically analyse the use of tablets and mobile devices in the special education sector,
- To understand the challenges students have with day to day education,
- To understand the different strategies that teachers use to help make the students at ease with the tablets and mobile devices,
- To make recommendations to improve the way teachers are using the devices within the classroom.
The answers that you provide will be mentioned as a contributor, if you have any problems in being part of the study please contact: Tasmin.Andrews@go.edgehill.ac.uk
Thank you for taking part in the study!