2019 Christmas Tree Forest Exhibit
The Brownsville Historical Association is proud to present the 2nd Annual Christmas Tree Forest Exhibit, on display Tuesday December 10, 2019 to Saturday, January 4, 2020. The exhibit is a great way to creatively showcase your personal talents or an organization to scores of people who come in to view the beautiful display of Christmas trees.
Christmas Tree Decorating Instructions:
1. All trees must be artificial and no taller than 6 feet.
2. All decorations and set-up materials must be supplied by the organization or individual.
3. Decorations may not consist of food items or lit flames.
4. If lit, please ensure all extensions and artificial lights are labeled with the organizations or individuals name.
5. All entries must display the name or the name of their organization on the tree.
5. Trees are must be brought and decorated at the Brownsville Heritage Complex: Vezzetti Room between Tuesday, December 3, 2019 and Monday, December 9, 2019.
7. All trees must be removed by the organization or individual between Tuesday, January 7, 2020 and Saturday, January
11, 2020. In the event an organizations or individuals tree has not been removed by 4:00 pm Saturday, January 11,
2020 the Brownsville Historical Association reserves the right to dispose of items as it deems necessary.
The Museum’s hours of operation are Tuesday – Saturday 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
*Please note limited space is available on a first come first serve basis.
Name of Individual or Organization
Individual or Organization Address
Contact Phone Number
Contact Email Address
Christmas Tree Theme
Name and Contact Information of Individual Responsible for Set-up & Take-down
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service