For at least one person on a team of 3-4 people
list all periods if team in different periods; put NA if not applicable
list everyone on team
The RULES of ocMakerChallenge -- cash prizes awarded for best product
• Participants must be teams of 2 – 5 members.
• Product must be an original creation designed specifically for the ocMaker Challenge.
• Project must make use of 3D modeling software (Fusion360, Solidworks, Tinkercad, 123D, etc.) and 3D printed parts.
• Completing this form is like a rough DRAFT and subject to change as your team's project evolves.
Here's a description of the response levels so you can decide which level your project falls under.
• Level 1: Project includes a static or non-functional prototype
• Level 2: Dynamic and Functional: Prototype has moving parts and shows some functionality – example: Opens/closes, controlled movement.
• Level 3: Intelligent & Enhanced Technology: Prototype responds automatically and selectively to a particular condition or situation – example: Response to light, sound, etc.
Level 4: Intelligent Technology: Prototype responds automatically and selectively to a particular condition or situation – example: Response to light, sound, etc. PLUS Tooling or fabrication processes are used in prototype construction.
1. In a few sentences, identify a problem with everyday life that you think can be solved with an product invention.
2. In a few sentences, identify a need in everyday life that you think can be fulfilled with an invention.
3. In a few sentences, describe your proposed idea or product invention to address the problem or need you identified in question #1 and #2.
4. What level of response does your proposed idea or product invention meet? (see Rules above)
5. There are fewer entries at the higher response levels (less competition). Does your product invention in question#3 contain sensors, Arduino, Raspberry pi, programming/coding, and/or other electronic components?
6. Does your product invention involve use of an accompanying app that you create or modify yourself?
(This is a separate category containing its own cash award.)
7. What questions do you have about this project?
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Irvine Unified School District.