2020-21 HOTSPOT AGREEMENT
THIS FORM IS ONLY FOR STUDENTS ENROLLED IN DARLINGTON COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT.
“The State of South Carolina is using federal Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act funding to support internet services for student households through December 2020, under a program administered by the S.C. Office of Regulatory Staff (ORS). The state and federal laws have eligibility requirements:
• The household must have a student in public or private K-12 school, or in higher education in South Carolina; AND
• The household does not have Internet; AND
• Internet service for that household was not in the district’s budget on March 27, 2020; AND
• Internet is necessary as a response to COVID-19; AND
• Household income is at or below 250% of federal poverty. ORS will issue only one hotspot per household.”
South Carolina State Department of Education, Molly Spearman, Superintendent
BOTH CRITERIA BELOW MUST BE MET TO BE ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE A HOTSPOT
1. The household does not have Internet with capacity to deliver instructional content.
2. I have current a Medicaid Card – OR – I meet income requirements on the table below.
Persons in Household Income Less Than
Add $4,480 for each person over 8
My household currently has Internet with capacity to deliver instructional content.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of DARLINGTON COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT.