Remote Learning Parent Feedback
George Carey C of E Primary School Remote Learning Questionnaire for Parents. We would appreciate your feedback on the remote learning provided by us during the national lockdown. Please complete the questionnaire for each George Carey pupil in your household.
1. Please choose your child's Year Group at the time of the lockdown.
2. Please select all the statements that apply to your child's ability to access home learning.
My child had an area at home where they can focus on school work.
My child had access to a computer or tablet at home to do their school work.
My child had access to an internet connection that is fast enough to stream videos.
3. Please select all the statements that apply to your child's ability to complete the tasks.
My child, on the whole, was willing to engage in the home learning.
During lockdown, my child was able to complete all the work set in the time given.
I found the home learning platform (Tapestry/Seesaw/Dojo/Purple Mash etc.) easy to navigate.
My child received enough responses from the teacher.
My child knew what was expected of them.
4. Please select the comment which most applies to the amount of work set for your child.
On the whole, my child received too little work.
On the whole, my child received the right amount of work.
On the whole, my child received too much work.
5. Please select the comments that were true for your child's wellbeing (select all that apply).
My child coped well with the amount of work set.
My child struggled with the amount of work set.
My child showed signs of stress or anxiety when accessing home learning.
I/We felt confident in supporting our child with their home learning.
I knew how to get support from school if I needed it.
6. Which aspects of home learning worked well? (Please select all that apply).
Activities set in most subjects.
Engagement of children.
Quantity of work.
Online platform (Tapestry/Purple Mash/ Dojo etc.).
Feedback from teachers.
7. How could we have improved home learning? Please select all that apply.
Provide textbooks and workbooks rather than work online.
Provide a mixture of online and offline resources.
Offer more fact to face contact with the teachers through Microsoft Teams.
Improve the way the children access the work set.
Post more feedback from teachers.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service