Raleigh's International Food Festival -Saturday - June 6th 2020 - READ CAREFULLY! The goal of this festival is to encourage and promote cross-cultural exchange in our community. THIS SECTION IS FOR FOOD/BAZAAR/VENDORS/SPONSORS/ADVERTISERS!
This registration will provide us with the info we need. Our office will be in touch asap. Please feel free to call 919-606-0647 if you have questions. (
) We look forward to having you at our signature event!
GENERAL: 1. This application is free - please be as specific and accurate as possible.
2. PLEASE NOTE: PRIORITY IS GIVEN TO SELF CONTAINED FOOD TRUCKS. Water and electricity are limited on Fayetteville St. Bring your own tables and chairs. Bring your own tent anchors.
3. Once you have registered, we will send you a confirmation and invoice.
4. Due date for registering is May 15 - TFEs and Payment due date is May 15-No exceptions.
5. Food vendors - FOOD TRUCKS HAVE A PRIORITY - must have your own quiet generator. See #9 for more details.
6. Space is limited and once you are accepted and have paid, NO REFUNDS will be issued. We turn down other people once we save your spot.
7. Please make sure you answer every question.
8. FLAGS: Please plan on having a flag of the country you are representing along with the USA's flag. (UN recognized flag)
9. Send payment to: NC Vibes: 1537 The Arts Dr. Raleigh NC 27603 (or email pdf to
) NOTE: APPLICATION IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL PAYMENT IS MADE. (We are NOT accepting Credit Card Payments)
10. Prices - spaces only: Food Trucks/Trailer: $750 ( Exhibitors and vendors $400 (bazaars) Additional spaces may be purchased if available. -
11. Performances - free to participate and promote your business and group- use Performers Registration Form
12. This is a friendly event that celebrates Raleigh and its welcoming spirit, any confrontations or problems will be addressed immediately by the organizer. Arguments and negative behavior in public are NOT permitted during the event. NC Vibes reserves the right to have the vendor removed from the grounds if behavior deemed inappropriate. No refunds will be issued in this case. VENDORS WILL BE ESCORTED OUT BY Raleigh Police Department if any confrontation or rude, inappropriate or aggressive behavior.
13. We will be sending confirmations, invoices, and information by email. If you don't hear from us please contact Bearta
or call 919-606-0647
14. Please note that NCVIBES has the right to approve food items served during the event. Deviation from approved menus, deemed unapproved by audits will result in dismissal on the spot. NO Exceptions.
15. Vendors are required to be ready to serve food by 12:00 and stay open until 10:00 pm. Vendors are not allowed to pack up and leave before 10:00 pm.
16. NO water sales are permitted.
17. The organizer reserves the right to assign vendor spots. If a vendor changes spots without permission, they will be escorted out of the festival.
18. A Certificate of Insurance is required from food vendors naming both the City of Raleigh and NC Vibes - please make sure you turn in your paperwork no later than May 15.
In order to process your application we will need a reliable contact email for your vendor. This email is how all important information will be sent out from this point forward. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR EMAIL and CELL number are ACCURATE.
COUNTRY REPRESENTED- ONE COUNTRY PER ENTRY
Food and drinks you will be serving- List all the items, no items may be added without permission. Soda sales are welcome. No water sales are allowed.
Page 1 of 5
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service