1/ Vyplňte Vaši emailovou adresu.
2/ Vyplňte test, nebo jen jeho část dle Vašich znalostí.
3/ Odešlete k vyhodnocení, výsledek obratem přijde na uvedený email
0-8 bodů = Začátečník, Beginner A1
9-19 bodů = Falešný začátečník, Elementary A2
20-31 bodů = Mírně pokročilý, Pre-Intermediate A2-B1
32-41 bodů = Středně pokročilý, Intermediate B1-B2
42-48 bodů = Vyšší středně pokročilý, Upper-Intermediate B2
49-50 bodů = Pokročilý, Advanced C1
1. I _____ from Australia.
2. This is my boyfriend. ___ name is Nick.
3. My brother’s __ artist.
4. George is ______.
friend my sister
my sister friend’s
my sister’s friend
friend from my sister
5. _____ 15 cars in this car park.
6. My sister ______ horror films.
7. Sorry, I can’t talk. I _____ right now.
8. _____ a piece of cake? No, thank you.
Are you like
Would you like
Do you like
9. She ______ at school last week.
10. We ____ the concert last night.
11. The kitchen is _____ than the living room.
12. The car is very old. We’re going ____ a new car soon.
to will buy
13. Daniel is a vegetarian. He ____ meat.
doesn’t never eat
14. There aren’t _____ buses late in the evening.
15. The post office is _____ to the restaurant.
16. My mother ___ shopping every day.
17. They __ TV when the door bell rang.
18. ___ drunk tequila before?
Do you ever
Are you ever
Have you ever
Did you ever
19. We’ve known each other __ many years.
20. You ______ pay for the tickets. They’re free.
don’t have to
have not to
21. We’ll stay at home if it ____ this afternoon.
22. Jim was ill last week and he _____ go out.
23. These are the pencils _____ I bought yesterday.
24. He doesn’t smoke now, but he ____ a lot when he was young.
used to smoke
25. Justin plays tennis ____anyone else I know.
more good than
as better as
26. I promise I ______ you as soon as I’m free.
going to help
27. Prague _____ by lots of tourists during the summer.
28. He said that he ______ to come to the party.
29. How about ______ to the cinema tonight?
30. Excuse me, can you ______ me the way to the station, please?
31. A: I wasn’t interested in the film very much. B: _____.
So I wasn’t.
I didn’t, too.
I wasn’t, too.
Neither was I.
32. ______ this great book and I can’t wait to see how it ends.
I don’t read
I’ve been reading
33. Take a warm coat, _____ you might get very cold outside.
in order to
34. What I like more than anything else _____ at weekends.
is playing golf
to play golf
is play golf
35. She _______ for her cat for two days when she finally found it in the garage.
had been looking
had been looked
36. We won’t catch the plane _____we leave home now! Please hurry up!
37. If I hadn’t replied to your email, I_____ here with you now.
38. Do you think you ______with my mobile phone soon? I need to make a call.
will have finished
39. I don’t remember mentioning _______ dinner together tonight.
to go for
you going to
40. Was it Captain Cook ______New Zealand?
who was discovering
41. You may not like the cold weather here, but you’ll have to _____, I’m afraid.
put up with it
put it off
tell it off
sort itself out
42. It’s cold so you should _____ on a warm jacket.
43. James will look _____ our cats while we’re on holiday.
44. She _____ a lot of her free time reading.
45. Hello, this is Simon. Could I _____ to Jane, please?
46. I think it’s very easy to ____ debt these days.
go down to
47. They’re coming to our house _____ Saturday evening.
48. We couldn’t go sailing yesterday. There wasn’t ______!
49. I phoned her _____ I heard the news.
as well as
50. Well done! You ______ this test.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service