Requests must be made at least 1 week prior to the session date (please give 2 weeks for Live Classroom or Blended Instructional session requests). This gives the team adequate time to set-up the session and your host credentials. This also gives you enough time to familiarize yourself with Adobe Connect® . Requests that are not made within the approval timeframe may not be scheduled.
SINGLE SESSION REQUEST PROCESS:
1. Review the Use Case Guide, http://ctl.mesacc.edu/services/adobe-connect-at-mcc/, to determine if Adobe Connect® is the best option for your need. Please note that priority will be given to instructional requests which require the special feature set of Connect® . Not sure if your use case fits Adobe Connect®? Contact the MCC Center for Teaching & Learning, firstname.lastname@example.org | 480-46(1-7331), for a recommendation that will meet your session needs.
2. Check the calendar, https://www.google.com/calendar/b/1/render?tab=mc&pli=1#main_7, to see if the date/time for your session is available.
3. Fill out and submit the Adobe Connect® Single Session Request form at least 1 week prior to your session date (for regular sessions) and 2 weeks prior for a Live Classroom or Blended Instructional session request.
4. An email will be sent confirming your reservation request within 2 business days. It will include instructions to access, set-up and host your Connect® session.
5. Your access to the Adobe Connect® will be removed within 24-hours after the end of the session. Note - If the session was recorded or you need access to files shared during the session, be sure to copy the link to the recording and/or download the files upon conclusion of that session. Further instructions for concluding a session will be provided in the confirmation email.
QUESTIONS & CONCERNS:
Contact the MCC Center for Teaching & Learning at email@example.com | 480-46(1-7331) for additional information.