Troop 531 Recharter 2017
Please complete a separate form for each registered individual (Scout & Adult Leader).

When completing the form please use the “Comments” section to provide the following information as appropriate:
If a scout is not continuing with the Troop, please provide a reason why they are leaving. The District requests this information.
If your scout turns 18 by the end of December, they can continue as a member of Troop 531 but will need to complete an Adult Application. Please reply with a “yes” or “no” if they would like to do so.

Additionally, if you are a member of or hold a position in more than one Boy Scout Pack, Troop or Venturing Crew, or hold an office for the District, please include that information as well as where your dues are paid – with Troop 531 or elsewhere.
Email *
Your answer
Name of Scout or Adult Leader *
If you have multiple scouts or adult leaders registered, please submit form mutiple times.
Your answer
Is this Registered Member a Scout or an Adult? *
Is this Registered Member Going to Continue? *
Choose NO if you no longer want to be registered as a scout. Please also put a reason why you are leaving in the COMMENTS section below.
Do you pay your dues through another Scouting Group outside of Troop 531? *
If yes, please indicate that Organization and what role you hold within that organization in the COMMENTS section below.
Your answer
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. Report Abuse - Terms of Service