UGC-NET/SET-PAPER-I(2010-DEC) - MODEL PAPER-107
ONLINE TEST NET/SET PAPER-1
51. What is the ratio of production of LCDs in the years 2008 and 2010 ?
4 : 3
2 : 3
1 : 3
3 : 4
52. What is the ratio of production of TVs in the years 2006 and 2007 ?
3 : 2
7 : 6
6 : 7
2 : 3
53. Some students in a class exhibit great curiosity for learning. It may be because such children
Show artificial behavior
Create indiscipline in the class
Come from rich families
54. The most important quality of a good teacher is
Concern for students’ welfare
Sound knowledge of subject matter
Effective leadership qualities
Good communication skills
55. Which one of the following is appropriate in respect of teacher student relationship?
Very informal and intimate
Cordial and respectful
Limited to classroom only
56. The academic performance of students can be improved if parents are encouraged to
supervise the work of their wards
interact with teachers frequently
arrange for extra tuition
remain unconcerned about it
57. In a lively classroom situation, there is likely to be
occasional roars of laughter
frequent teacher-student dialogue
loud discussion among students
58. If a parent approaches the teacher to do some favour to his/her ward in the examination, the teacher should
ask him rudely to go away
ask him not to talk in those terms
try to help him
refuse politely and firmly
59. Which of the following phrases is not relevant to describe the meaning of research as a process?
Trial and Error
60. Which of the following is not an example of a continuous variable?
Send me a copy of my responses.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service