The 9th World Congress of Clinical Safety (9WCCS) "Call for abstracts of panel discussion"
1(Wen) - 14(Thu) September 2021
Web Conference (on demand)
A deadline of abstract submission (panel discussion) is till 1st June 2021 .
Panel Topic (You may submit abstracts under the following topics)
Patient safety promotion / Medication safety / Medical Engineering safety / Nursing safety /
risk or crisis management of SARS-CoV-2 and Covid-19/ Safety Data Sheet (SDs) for disaster /
Environmental safety / Others
(Manner of panel discussion)
A total minutes of panel discussion is from 90 mins to 120 mins, including prerecorded discussion video.
A total number of panelists is under 5 presenters.
Submit all oral presentations by prerecorded video (MP4 or PowerPoint with narration) after permission of presentation , till 31July 2021 through our special form.
The organizer and each presenter are charged to congress fee.
- Keyword maximum: 5
- Presentation type (Oral/Poster)
Terms and Conditions of Submission:
1) If accepted the presenting author must register to attend the conference
2) Last date for submission is as the above. An email confirmation of receipt will be sent within 24 hours.
3) Previously printed work is not permitted. Submission of abstract implies that the paper has not been published anywhere else, in any language.
4) Abstract selection will consider the quality of the study and demonstration of the abstract's relevance to the conference themes.
5) Please note the number of posters is limited and the selection panel decision is finally performed by the Program Committee.
6) If selected to display your poster, authors are required to make their poster available as a pdf. file for posting on the IARMM website.
7) The winners and highly commended poster prize winners are expected to be available to write a short report for the IARMM to use in their publication.
8) The submitter will be notified of the decision of the selection panel by email
The decision of the panel is final.
9) Accepted abstracts will be reproduced in the printed and online program.
10) When your abstract is accepted as a poster or oral presentation at the Congress, so you can submit your full paper for publication in the IARMM official journal 'Journal of medical safety', if you want to publish.
To download further information from
11) A presenter whose abstract is accepted should pay the registration fee till 30 May 2021.
The registration form will be available from 10th June 2021 at the conference homepage.
Title of panel discussion (less than 50 words)
Organizer's name of panel discussion
Organizer's email address
Organizer's job title
Organizer's postal address
List of presentation order. Each abstract should include presentation title (30 words), full name, email address, job title, institution, country, and abstract (250 words).
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service