Program Structure/Expectatioins: The PTTI Program is a primarily online exam preparation program. Participants will complete PassAssured's Pharmacy Technician Training Program. Participants are required to be available to meet on NCAT's campus twice a week during the Spring 2017 semester between the hours of 5:30pm - 7:00pm. Each session will provide an opportunity to gain clarification on the topic of the week and discuss case studies to gain a deeper understanding of the subject matter. Each student will be required to attend every session scheduled. Students will also be required to participate in clinical rotations. Upon being selected to participate into the program a $129 participation fee will be required to secure your spot. Failure to attend a session or submit an assignment will forfeit your spot to another student with NO exceptions. Students must take the PTCE by April 15, 2017 or will be held responsible for reimbursement of all program fees.
This program is strictly for students committed to performing well on the PTCE.
Minimum computer requirements:
- 2.33 Ghz (or faster) Processor
- 512MB or RAM (1GB or more recommended)
- Monitor running at 1024 x 768 (or higher)
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OSX, or an iPad running iOS 5+
- Internet Explorer 8 (or higher) or an up to date version of Chrome, Safari, or FireFox
- Sound card and speakers or headphones
- PassAssured's Pharmacy Technician Training Program - provided by PTTI program
- 2" 3-ring binder
- basic calculator
- lab coat (for clinical rotations)
Program Mission: To encourage students to enter into the pharmacy profession and to prepare students to successfully pass the National Pharmacy Technicians Certification Board Examination.
How to apply: Students will apply directly to the PTTI Program by completing the application below. Transcripts/report cards are to be submitted electronically by Monday, November 28, 2016 by 5 pm. An unofficial copy of your transcript/report card should be sent to email@example.com. Upon review of all eligible applications, selected applicants who meet the criteria for admission to the program will be notified.
Applications (including transcript/report cards) due on 11/28/16.
References will be contacted 11/29/16 - 12/1/16
Acceptance notifications will be emailed on 12/2/16.
Accepted students must submit $129 payment to Mrs. Patricia Parrish during the mandatory orientation on Thursday, January 12, 2017.
Online program access codes will be distributed on 01/12/17.
- high school senior, undergraduate student or student interested in returning to the workforce.
- minimum 2.8 GPA (copy of transcript must be submitted with application)
- "B" in Biology, Chemistry or Algebra II (copy of report card must be submitted with application)
*Decisions of acceptance will be made on a case to case basis.
*Please complete the application below. ALL questions are required.
Any questions should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org