Delaware County FAFSA Completion
The Delaware County FAFSA Completion Night will be held on Monday, November 11, 2019 at Big Walnut High School in Room 121. Families will be able to complete their Free Application for Federal Student Aid application during this time with the support of the Financial Aid Counselors from The Ohio State University - Marion.
Please bring all of the following documents/information for both the student and parent(s) to the FAFSA Completion session:
· FSA ID – Both the student and one parent each need to create their own Federal Student Aid username and password at
at least three days prior to the event.
· 2018 Student and Parent Federal Tax Returns
· 2018 Student and Parent W2s (unless self-employed)
· A listing of any other types of untaxed income or benefits received in 2018
· Documentation from you and/or your parent's case worker with the total amount of TANF received for 2018
· Supplemental Social Security Disability received in 2018
· The total amount of child support paid and/or received in 2018
· Bank statements
· Investment records
· Student and parental Social Security numbers
Big Walnut Local School
Buckeye Valley Local Schools
Delaware City Schools
Olentangy Local Schools
Westerville City Schools
Additional Information you'd like to share
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Big Walnut Local Schools.