Sunday, July 21st, 2019 • WORLD MUSIC on the BEACH Event - Lakeside Park, Port Dalhousie, St. Catharines, ON 11am to 8pm (Set-up between 9 and 10:30am) $150 + HST
- Saturday, July 27th • JAZZ in the PARK Event - Simcoe Park, Niagara-on-the-Lake 11am to 7pm (Set-up between 9 and 10:30am on July 27th - Tear down on Saturday July 27th at 7pm) $175 + HST (NOTE: No FOOD TRUCKS allowed at SIMCOE PARK)
• Only BRICK and MORTAR restaurants may serve food at JAZZ in the PARK. (July 27)(NOTE: No FOOD TRUCKS allowed at SIMCOE PARK)
• ALL VENDORS are reviewed by the Festival Vendor Committee before they are accepted into the festival. Priority is given to NOTL/St. Catharines/ Niagara Region vendors, and first-come-first-served for products that are similar in nature. Acceptance/denial emails will be sent within approximately 48 hours of application receipt.
• ALL VENDORS MUST HAVE PROOF OF INSURANCE. Please provide written proof with TD Niagara Jazz Festival listed as additional insured. (PO Box 20006 Grantham Ave, St. Catharines, ON, L2M 7W7)
• Vendors providing their own tent and signage must have supplies in good working order and MUST HAVE weighting of at least 50lbs for each leg of the tent. (High winds will require additional weighting above and beyond the requisite 200lbs.)
• If you would like to rent a tent and/or signage, the TD Niagara Jazz Festival can arrange a 10’x10’ tent for $125 (installed) and 8’ x 18” coroplast signage for $80 each. (Your business name printed on coroplast.)
• Power is available at a cost of $85 per standard 15 amp circuit.
(Simply select the appropriate options below on your application form.)
***THE DEADLINE FOR ALL VENDOR SUBMISSIONS IS JULY 20, 2019. Vendors will be notified of their status within approximately 3 business days of application submission.
If you have any questions about this application and/or becoming a vendor at the TD Niagara Jazz Festival, please feel free to email our Intern Vendor Liaison YB (Yugbodh Singh) at firstname.lastname@example.org