Competition Details:a) Date: Saturday, 27 January 2018b) Time: 2:00pmc) Venue: Main Court, Klang Parade
Categories (as of 27 January 2018):a) 8 – 13 years oldb) Below 7 years old Prizes:a) Champion: RM200 cash + vouchers + trophy + hamperb) 1st Runner-Up: RM100 cash + vouchers + trophy + hamperc) 2nd Runner-Up: RM50 cash + vouchers + trophy + hamper
Rules & Regulations:1. This competition is open to performers performing solo OR as a group of not more than FOUR (4) persons.
2. Each participant is only allowed to perform ONE (1) time during the competition. Any participant who participates in more than one performance will disqualify BOTH performances.
3. This competition is open to all children regardless of nationality.
4. Participants are expected to keep their costumes at a respectful and tasteful level. The Organiser reserves the right to remove any participant that they deem to have dressed inappropriately for this family-friendly competition.
5. Only a total of 30 participants will be accepted for this competition. Participation will operate on a first come, first served basis, so kindly register early to avoid disappointment. All participants must register themselves by 12:30pm on the day of the competition.
6. Participants’ performances must adhere to the Chinese New Year theme, and not exceed FIVE (5) minutes. Participants will be penalised if these conditions are not met.
7. Should music be used as a part of the performance, they must not contain profanities, and any racial, political or religious messages. The Organiser has the right to reject the music of any participant without prior notice. Please email recorded music in .mp3 or .wav format to email@example.com with the subject “KPM CNY Kids Talent Competition – Music Submission”. Feel free to contact 016-355 4009 for any further information.
8. Participants will be judged based on the following criteria: (i) Entertainment Value (“Is this interesting?”) – 20%(ii) Creativity/Originality (“Have I seen this before?”) – 20%(iii) Showmanship (e.g. poise, eye contact, mannerisms, appearance, etc.) – 20%(iv) Difficulty of Technique (“Could the average person do this?”) – 20% (v) Overall Performance (“Is it aesthetically pleasing?”) – 20%
9. Judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence on scoring will be entertained.
10. These Rules & Regulations are subject to change at the sole discretion of the Organiser.