Drone Pilot Training Certificate Registration - Robotics and Internet of Things Lab, Research and Initiative Center, Prince Sultan University
The Robotics and Internet of Thing (RIOTI) Lab and Research and Initiative Center at Prince Sultan University is offering the third session of the Drone Pilot Training Certificate Training for groups and individuals who want to become experts in building and piloting small UAVs. In four days, the candidate with no prior knowledge on UAV, will be able to build a drone and make it fly.
- Hands-on activities on real drones
- Hands-on activities on emulated drones
- Field piloting experiments
- Tutorial sessions
- Certificate upon exams passing
- Virtual Machine with all required software provided
1. Understand how to build a drone and choose its components
2. Recognise the specification of the MAVLink protocol for drone to ground station communication
3. Piloting a drone using a ground station and a remote controller
4. Develop simple on board applications for drones.
5. Use a drone emulator to simulate drone’s missions
Are you a PSU Student or Graduate
What are your expectation from the training?
Do you have any prior background on drones?
Suggestions or comments for the organization committee
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service