Quiz on CONTROL SYSTEMS
Tick the correct Answer and Press Submit
Name of the Student
1. The steady-state error of a feedback control system with an acceleration input becomes finite in a
type 0 system.
type 1 system.
type 2 system.
type 3 system.
2. An open loop system represented by the transfer function G(s) = (s-1)/(s+2)(s+3) is
Stable and of the minimum phase type
Stable and of the non-minimum phase type
Unstable and of the minimum phase type
Unstable and of the non-minimum phase type
3. The open loop transfer function G(s) of a unity feedback control system is given as,G(s) = [ k(s+2/3) / s^2(s+2) ]. From the root locus, it can be inferred that when k tends to positive infinity,
Three roots with nearly equal real parts exist on the left half of the s-plane
One real root is found on the right half of the s-plane
The root loci cross the jω axis for a finite value of k; k≠0
Three real roots are found on the right half of the s-plane
4. For a type one system, the steady – state error due to step input is equal to
5. The equation 2s^4+ s^3+ 3s^2+ 5 s+ 10 =0 has_______roots in the left half of s–plane.
6. A system with gain margin close to unity or a phase margin close to zero is
7. Peak overshoot of step-input response of an under-damped second-order system is explicitly indicative of
8. Polar plot of G( jw) = 1/[jw(1+ jwT]
crosses the negative real axis.
crosses the negative imaginary axis.
crosses the positive imaginary axis.
None of the above.
9. Introduction of integral action in the forward path of a unity feedback system results in a
Marginally stable system
System with no steady state error
System with increase stability margin
System with better speed of response
10. A phase lag lead network introduces in the output
lag at all frequencies
lag at high frequencies and lead at low frequencies
lag at low frequencies and lead at high frequencies
none of the above
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service