The LINC KL's Deepavali Paratha Eating Competition with Spice Garden (Pre-registration)
Test your appetite at our Deepavali Paratha Eating Competition by eating a giant Potato Paratha made by Spice Garden at The LINC KL.
STEP 1: Pre-register here to book your spot today by filling out the form below with all of your details.
STEP 2: Come over to Spice Garden @ The LINC KL on 26th October between 2:00-3:00 pm & sign in at the booth.
STEP 3: Take a seat and wait for your freshly baked paratha to be served.
STEP 4: This is your time to shine! Eat the whole paratha as fast as you can to beat the clock!
The fastest eaters get to walk away with up to RM300 worth of The LINC KL Cash Vouchers*!
Date: 26 October 2019
Time: 2.00pm - 5.00pm
Venue: Spice Garden, Lot 1-3
Participation Fees: Complimentary for the first 50 participants to sign in. The 51st participant onwards will be charged the full price of the paratha if they are unable to beat the current top score on the leader board.
Open to all from ages 18 and above only. *
1st place - RM300 The LINC KL Cash Vouchers
2nd place - RM200 The LINC KL Cash Vouchers
3rd place - RM100 The LINC KL Cash Vouchers
Start training today and see you there on 26th October!
THE LINC KL
DEEPAVALI PARATHA EATING COMPETITION WITH SPICE GARDEN (“CONTEST”)
Terms & Conditions:
1. This contest is open to all residents in Malaysia aged eighteen (18) years and above. Employees of The Linc Development Sdn Bhd, its subsidiaries and / or its affiliates and their immediate families, advertising agents and suppliers are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
2. There are a total of three (3) prizes for this Contest, which comprise:
(i) First Prize: RM300 The LINC KL Cash Vouchers
(ii) Second Prize: RM200 The LINC KL Cash Vouchers
(iii) Third Prize: RM100 The LINC KL Cash Vouchers
3. Interested participants may register themselves online on this form in order to participate. Upon receipt of the details, the organizer will confirm the registration by email. You may also register on-ground.
4. Registration confirms your participation, but not your position in the competition queue. Contestants should sign in as early as possible on 26th October to avoid disappointment.
4. The score and ranking for the First, Second, and Third prizes will be based on the times kept and scoreboard.
5. The judges’ decision is final and no further requests, claims or correspondence whatsoever will be entertained.
6. The organizer reserves the right to disqualify winners who are found to be in breach of the Rules & Regulations stated herein.
7. Each winner is entitled to one (1) prize only and all prizes are not exchangeable for cash.
8. The organizer reserves the right to disqualify any registration(s) that are incomplete.
9. Winners of the Contest will be announced at The LINC KL after the contest ends.
10. The organizer reserves the right to substitute any prize with another item of the same value.
11. The organizer shall not be responsible for any damage, loss, death or injury arising from the usage of the prizes or in connection with the Contest in any manner whatsoever. No claims of any kind shall be made against the organizer.
12. The organizer reserves the right to publish, use the names, personal details, photographs and/or video recordings of the participants and winners including all materials submitted during the Contest for the purposes of advertising and/or promotion and/or trade publicity for the Contest, without any prior notice to the participants and winners, who by submitting their entries to the Contest, hereby consent to such use by the organizer. The participants and winners shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on the materials submitted to enter the Contest. By submitting an entry to the Contest, each participant hereby consents to continue receiving promotional materials and information from The Linc Development Sdn Bhd.
13. The organizer reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate this Contest at any time without prior notice.
14. The organizer reserves the right at its sole discretion to amend the terms and conditions mentioned above or in connection with the Contest at any time without prior notice.
15. The organizer’s decision is final and conclusive. No further requests, claims or correspondence whatsoever will be entertained.
) and consents to the usage, collecting, recording and processing of his/her personal data for the purposes stated in such notice and in connection herein. Please direct any enquiries or requests in respect of matters pertaining to personal data to the Marketing Department. Tel: 03 9213 0388, Email:
17. For more information, please call 03-9213 0388.
Full Name (As per NRIC)
Identification Card No. (NRIC / Passport)
How did you hear about the event?
Social Media (Facebook/ Instagram)
Social Media Advertisements
The LINC KL's Website
Friends and/or Family
At The LINC KL
I accept the Terms & Conditions of this contest.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of 4 Thirteen.