End Fuel Poverty Coalition Councillor Pledge
Councils have a vital role to play in ending fuel poverty.
I pledge to do all I can to end the scourge of fuel poverty.
I will campaign for:
- improving energy efficiency of Council / housing association housing stock
- better enforcement of existing regulations on energy efficiency and property standards in the private rented sector
- improving private tenants’ rights
- providing information advice and guidance on energy efficiency and benefits to those most at risk of fuel poverty
- use of central government energy scheme grants to help those most at risk
- fair funding from central government so local authorities can deliver services residents need
For more information visit:
. By leaving an email address in the box below, your details will be used to communicate about how local authorities can help end fuel poverty by the co-ordinator of the End Fuel Poverty Coalition, who is employed by Campaign Collective, registered with the information commissioner as a data handler (number ZA252551).
Which political party do you represent?
A Scottish, Welsh or Northern Irish party (note the End Fuel Poverty Coalition only operates in England).
Are you a serving councillor?
Yes and there is no election taking place in my ward in 2021
Yes - standing for re-election
No - standing for election
No - council official / employee
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Campaign Collective.