2.ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS. Eligibility to win two (2) roundtrip economy class prize tickets is based on enrollment in the Matmid Frequent Flyer Club. Contest promotion is offered and open only to legal residents of the United States, and the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of EL AL Israel Airlines, the Miami Heat, and the Miami Marlins, their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings and their spouses) and individuals living in the same household of such employees are ineligible. Contest promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, and local laws and regulations. By participating, entrants agree to these official rules and accept decisions of EL AL as final. The contest promotion is offered in the United States only and shall only be construed and evaluated according to U.S. federal, state and local laws.
3. HOW TO ENTER & GENERAL CONDITIONS. Entrants are eligible to win once completing the Jewish Heritage form, whether they are a new or existing Matmid member. New members will automatically be enrolled in the Matmid Frequent Flyer Club. There is no cost to be a member of the Matmid Frequent Flyer Club and no purchase is necessary. One entry per person.
4. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE. There will be one grand prize of two roundtrip (2) economy class tickets on a nonstop EL AL flight from Miami. Approximate retail value of each ticket is $1,200-$1,800 (approximately $100 for taxes per ticket is the responsibility of the winner). The grand prize tickets are based on availability as well as on the rules and regulations of “E” economy class. They are non-endorsable, non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. In addition, the award is not valid for receiving Matmid frequent flyer points nor will the tickets provide entitlement to involuntary compensation in the event of an over-sale or denied boarding situation. These tickets are not eligible for upgrading for points or money and once a ticket is issued, no changes are permitted. Travel must be completed within the following dates: April 13 – June 30, 2018 and October 4, 2018 – March 31, 2019.
5. DRAWING. The odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received which is unknown. The winner of the contest promotion will be selected and notified by EL AL through the e-mail and/or phone number associated with their Matmid account by April 15, 2018. The winner must respond to EL AL within two weeks and include all contact information (name, home/cell phone numbers, full mailing address, and email address). In the event that EL AL does not receive confirmation from the winner within 2 weeks, an alternate winner will be chosen and notified through the email and/or phone number associated with their Matmid account. The winner must notify EL AL within two weeks of notification and include all contact information. This procedure will continue until EL AL notifies and receives confirmation from a winner.
All entrants agree to allow EL AL Israel Airlines and/or its designees the perpetual right to use his/her name, biographical information, photo, and/or likeness (real or simulated), and statements for contest promotion, advertising, marketing and publicity purposes, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide in perpetuity, including but not limited to on the World Wide Web and internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation except where prohibited by law. In this regard, all entrants hereby agree to sign and deliver to EL AL Israel Airlines any and all documents that EL AL Israel Airlines may deem necessary or desirable in order to confirm such grant of publicity rights.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. EL AL Israel Airlines and Chabad in Brickell are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any related materials; stolen, fraudulent, entries or email; or transactions that are processed or lost due to computer or electronic malfunctions. EL AL Israel Airlines and Chabad in Brickell are not responsible for entries not received or delayed due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outages or delays, computer or mobile device difficulties, or other technological glitches. By entering the contest promotion, entrant releases EL AL Israel Airlines, Chabad in Brickell and/or its designees against any claims and liabilities arising from this contest promotion.
7. SPONSOR. EL AL Israel Airlines, New York, New York. Any questions or comments shall be directed to email@example.com.
8. RESULTS: For contest promotion results, send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Winner List – EL AL Israel Airlines, Attn: Manager – Social Media, 100 Wall Street, New York, NY 10005. Requests for the winner list must be received by April 22, 2018.