The Narth & District Village Hall: 100 Club Application Form
Applicants must be over 16
Please ensure you submit this form complete with your details or we cannot allocate you a number in the The Narth and District Village Hall 100 Club.
25% of all money raised from the The Narth and District Village Hall 100 Club will go towards The Narth and District Village Hall, the remaining 75% will be used for the 100 Club prize fund.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Quantity of numbers per year at £12 per number
Total payment due £ (The 100 Club 'year' starts with the first draw at our AGM in October. Deduct £1 per number per draw missed if you are applying later in the year)
How do you wish to pay (details will be sent to you)
Bank transfer (preferred) Account details will be sent to you, please use the reference '100Club'
Cash or cheque (made out to The Narth Village Hall)
By submitting this form you are declaring that you have received and accept the rules of The Narth and District Village Hall 100 Club
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service